On 23rd November 2017 Hull City Council adopted the Hull Local Plan. The adopted document will form part of the Development Plan for Hull and provides the basis for planning decisions on spatial planning within Hull up to 2032 (or until superseded).
Reference copies of:
- the Hull Local Plan 2016 to 2032;
- the Hull Local Plan Adoption Statement (this statement); and
- the Sustainability Appraisal Report;
are available for inspection:
- online on the Hull City Council website at: Local Plan Adoption Website
- at the Wilson Centre, Alfred Gelder Street, Hull, HU1 2AG (01482 300300) between 9am and 4.30pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, between 11am and 4.30pm on Wednesday and 10am – 4pm on Saturday.
- at the Guildhall, Alfred Gelder Street, Kingston upon Hull, HU1 2AA between 9am and 5pm from Monday to Thursday and 9am to 4pm on Friday.
Documents can be downloaded from the above website free of charge. Paper copies may be purchased from The Guildhall. Details of prices are available on request.
Further information can be obtained from the Planning Team on 01482 300300 or firstname.lastname@example.org