Deadline: 16th November 2017
Collaborative working, audience engagement, developing relationships, commissioning work, developing spaces – arts, cultural and otherwise.
Applicants must be working in partnership in a consortium with one lead organisation. To be eligible to apply, the lead applicant needs to be Arts Council funded, or have presented work to the public through one of their programmes.
The programme will support cultural spaces and other organisations working collaboratively, in a partnership or as a consortium, to do one or more of the following:
Support arts and cultural spaces to be open, positive and welcoming places for older people
This could involve:
- empowering older people to help shape what’s on offer or lead quality activities
- embedding proven approaches to engaging older people as visitors, audiences, or participants in creative processes (e.g. ambassadors or buddying schemes)
- testing and applying new ways to engage older people
- commissioning older artists or art that has particular relevance for older people
- showcasing or curating and celebrating art created by and with older people
More information can be found in the Arts council website