Deadline 24th April
Part time – 14.8 hours per week (Tuesdays and Fridays)
Salary: £23,586 Actual: £9,434.40
This post is based in Hull.
The post-holder will provide free and independent legal advice, practical support and guidance to vulnerable people involved in applications to the Family Court Service.
You will work closely with the Court to support Litigants in Person and assist with the timely disposal of cases.
You will be based within the Court 2 days per week to provide advice and support in the following ways:
- Complete Court applications on behalf of clients
- Support Litigants in Person through an understanding of Court processes, ensuring they are better prepared with clear expectations (not representation).
- Build relationships with Court staff and relevant agencies such as CAFCASS and Domestic Violence charities
- Provide a holistic service, acting as a Gateway to additional advice and support services including internal CAB Debt and Crisis Teams
- Share learning with CAB advisors to embed family law advice within the wider service
Closing date is: Monday 24 April 2017 at 12:00 Noon
Interviews will be held on: Thursday 27 April 2017
For an application pack please email: email@example.com stating which post(s) you are applying for or send an A4 SAE with postage to the value of £1.00 to:-
Recruitment, Citizens Advice – Hull & East Riding
The Wilson Centre, Alfred Gelder Street
Hull. HU1 2AG
CVs will not be accepted.