Deadline 6th October 2017
Children’s Health Fund believe that no child should go hungry, and they recognise that for some children during the school holidays there is a vital food provision gap that needs filling.
The Children’s Health Fund is inviting organisations that want to provide good food as part of holiday learning, play and activity programmes to apply for funding between £1,000 and £5,000. They expect funding applications at the higher end of our scale (£5,000) will be for projects looking to expand their work.
To be eligible, clubs must:
- Provide meals that align with the food and drink requirements (ie, School Food Standards England 2015) and other term time regulations (eg, food hygiene, food labelling).
- Include enrichment activities such as sports, art and crafts, growing etc.
- Provide holiday food provision for a minimum of three days a week over four weeks.
- Implement relevant policies (e.g. health and safety, safeguarding, pastoral).
- Demonstrate a local partnership is in place which includes a representative from the Local Authority and/or health board.
For more information please visit the website here.