Deadline 30th November 2017
This grant scheme accepts applications from voluntary and community organisations in North East Lincolnshire that can clearly demonstrate how their project contributes to the delivery of the PCCH Police and Crime Plan and the North East Lincolnshire (NEL) Community Safety Partnership (CSP) Plan.
Whilst all applications will be considered the funding panel are particularly keen to fund projects that can clearly show a community benefit that address one or more of the following:
- Deliver increasingly self-sustaining and safe communities
- Build public confidence in the agencies involved in creating safer communities
- Promote services to victims and the vulnerable that meet their needs
- Capital spend will be funded but where this is requested the funding panel would prefer to see a benefit to community crime reduction and safety rather than an investment or improvement just for the benefit of an organisation’s members.
- Applicants that can show longer term impact rather than short term benefit are also more likely to be successful.
you can apply up to a total of £5,000 in any one year, either in a single or multiple applications.
Please apply by application form to Richard Wendel-Jones by email at firstname.lastname@example.org