This is for accounting periods beginning on or after 1 November 2016.
Before you start, you’ll need:
- your charity’s online services password, you can request a new password if needed
- your registered charity number
- registration numbers for any linked charities (if applicable)
The annual return service for 2016 and 2017 is available.
You will need to submit your annual return for 2016 before you can do the return for 2017.
There will be a high demand for this service. We advise using it outside peak hours (10am to 3pm) to avoid any problems logging in.
If you need to submit an annual return, from your charity’s latest accounts provide:
- start and end dates for the financial period you’re reporting (for example 01/04/2016 to 31/03/2017)
- total income and total spending for this reporting period
- total spending outside England and Wales (if applicable)