For VCS organisations needing to review or create a fundraising strategy. Also suitable for people wishing to improve or diversify their fundraising methods.
This course will cover
- The fundraising spectrum and how it applies to different organisations
- Calculating and understanding return on investment
- Systems, toolkits and websites
- Key elements of a fundraising strategy
- How fundraising links with governance
- Fundraising roles
Charges for a half day course
Voluntary and community sector groups with an annual turnover Under £10k £10
Voluntary and community sector groups with an annual turnover Over £10k £15
Voluntary and community sector groups outside Hull, East Yorkshire and North East Lincolnshire or public sector £45
We will require payment in advance in order to secure bookings. We operate a 7 day notice period to cancel a booking. The payment will not be refunded on failure to attend the course without notifying us within the 7 days.
Payments can be made by bank transfer or cheque made payable to North Bank Forum. If you would like to pay by bank transfer, please contact the Hull office for details