Volunteen Plus Pay Expenses Only
Location: North East of East Riding
ERVAS will train applicants
As a Young Ambassador you will learn to:
- Research and identify needs, assets, and interests in your community and possible service projects needed.
- Work effectively with young people from unique perspectives and backgrounds.
- Budget, address an audience, and delegate responsibilities.
- Engage within a team of young people and professionals.
- Work with the voluntary sector and gain an understanding of their role within the community.
For more information email VolunteenPlus@ervas.org.uk, or call 01482 871 077.