- This event has passed.
Annual Autism event
June 7 @ 9:00 am
Date: 07 Jun 2017 – 09:00
Location: Beachcomber, Cleethorpes
Independent adult social work organisation Focus are gearing up for their third annual Autism event which will be bigger and span two days at a brand new venue.
Each day can accommodate 250 guests and tickets include lunch. The event is free for Autistic people and their parents.
Guest speakers include:
- Master of Ceremonies Dean Beadle
- Jamie Knight + Lion
- Autism speaker and consultant Amanda Hind who will talk about Autistic girls
- poet Dan Jeffery
- Natalie Priest who will host a stop-motion animation workshop
- Robyn Steward who is doing her own adventures and is part of the celebration and music event
- David Ellams who is giving a talk on yoga for Autism
- blogger Alex Lowery
- Aukestra who are a band comprised of Autistic people
- and Scott James, an X-Factor contestant.
On June 7 the doors will open at 10.30am and the event runs from 11am to 7.45pm. On June 8 the doors open at 9.30am and the event runs from 10am until 5.30pm.
There’s no age restriction but under 16s should bring an adult.
The cost to guests is £35 to attend one day and there’s a special offer if you buy a two day ticket, it will cost just £60.
Student tickets are £15 for a single day and £30 for the two days.