- This event has passed.
ERDF Calls Launch Humber
September 28 @ 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
Held at The Ropewalk, Barton-upon-Humber on 28 September, this half day event will provide attendees with details of current opportunities for applying for ERDF funding in the Humber LEP area. It will provide:
- Details of current ERDF calls, e.g. what sort of activity is required;
- Opportunities for networking/identifying potential project partners;
- Overview of the application process and call specification;
- Details on the support that is available for applicants;
- Future opportunities through ESIF;
NB. Attendees should be aware that these calls launched in September are for large scale applications around the following investment priorities:
PA1 Promoting Research and Innovation
PA1a – enhancing research and innovation infrastructure and capacities to develop research and innovation excellence, and promoting centres of competence, in particular those of European interest
PA1b – promoting business investment in research and innovation by:
- Developing links and synergies between enterprises, research and development centres and the Higher Education sector, in particular promoting investment in product and service development, technology transfer, social innovation, eco-innovation, public service applications, demand stimulation, networking, clusters and open innovation through smart specialisation
- Supporting technological and applied research, pilot lines, early product validation actions, advance manufacturing capabilities and first production, in particular in key enabling technologies and diffusion of general purpose technologies.