- This event has passed.
Good governance – trustee roles and responsibilities
March 8 @ 12:30 am - 4:00 pm
For trustees and committee members, and staff that attend board meetings or recruit/support trustees.
- Different organisational structures in the voluntary sector
- Governing documents
- Legal roles and responsibilities – compliance, prudence and duty of care
- Charity accounting – SORP and the SOFA
- Developing strong and diverse boards
- Meetings and sub-committees
- Conflicts of interest and reporting concerns
Duration: Half day