- This event has passed.
HeadStart Hull Market Engagement Event
January 26 @ 11:15 am - 12:45 pm
HeadStart Hull is a 5 year programme funded by the Big Lottery Fund which aims to “Enable children and young people to have positive mental health and wellbeing, thrive in ‘their communities’ and to ‘bounce back’ from life’s challenges”
The HeadStart Hull Goals reflect the HeadStart Hull Vision and contribute to its achievement. All aspects of the model will contribute to ensuring that:
- Children and young people are confident to discuss feelings/worries with a trusted adult and support their peers.
- Children and young people are able to find and access support when and where they need it
- Parents confidently and appropriately support their children and young people with emotional health and wellbeing.
- Everyone working with children and young people can identify emotional health issues early and provide effective support to young people and their families.
- Quick access to effective targeted interventions which reduce the need for specialist/ clinical services.
As part of the model of delivery Hull City Council, as the lead organisation for the partnership, proposes to commission a range of services for young people aged 10-16. These will be:
- Targeted Group work in schools
- Young people’s Peer Mentoring
- Parents Peer Mentoring
- Play Project
A Market Engagement Event is planned to take place on Thursday 26th January 2017. This event is for any organisations/agencies that are intending to, or interested in, bidding for the available four year contracts contract which will commence June 2017
Agenda for the day:
11.15am – Arrival and Registration (10 minutes).
11.25 (prompt start) Welcome and Introductions and Strategic Context
11.40 Headstart Hull Summary Presentation
12 noon Hull City Council Procurement Process
12.15 – Question and Answer Session.
12.30-12.45 – Networking and Close
All clarification questions asked on the day will be recorded by a note taker and made available to bidders through the YORtender portal.
To book your place at the event, please email Lisa.Hudson@hullcc.gov.uk – stating the names of the people who will be attending (a maximum of two representatives from each organisation).