- This event has passed.
How to Build a Resilient Business Workshop
October 13 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
The Emergency Planning College are holding a free business continuity workshop aimed at Small and Medium Businesses in the Humber area.
This seminar is for managers in Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) who are responsible for ensuring their businesses can continue to survive following a business interruption. This seminar provides SME managers with the underpinning knowledge to develop a business resilience capability. This workshop also addresses what you should consider when developing cyber resilience.
By the end of the event you will be able to:
- State the six elements of the business continuity management life-cycle and how this can be applied within your business
- Explain the function of the Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and the methods that can be used to implement a BIA
- Describe the 3 levels of an incident response structure
- Analyse the importance of exercising business continuity plans
- Evaluate methods for embedding business resilience within your business
Also – if you want to take the opportunity to have a small stand at the event to promote a resilience topic – e.g. flood resilience etc – please contact Alan.Bravey@eastriding.gov.uk