- This event has passed.
Hull City of Permaculture
September 16 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Transition & Permaculture Hull is organising an event in September to celebrate Permaculture. As 2017 is the Hull City of Culture year we are calling it: Hull City of Permaculture.
It should be a great networking opportunity and a chance to find out lots of things you didn’t know.
There will be workshops given by permaculturists from different areas, and from Hull. There will be a variety of stalls, all with a focus on sustainability. There will be live music, children’s activities and refreshments.
- An introduction to LILAC housing coop, Joe Atkinson
- Making biochar, Matt Ralston
- Green Woodworking, Graham Johnson
- Plant Propagation, Ellen Bianchini
- Tips for integrating permaculture to positively change your lifestyle
- Apple Pressing (bring your own apples)
Just come along on the day to participate. Anyone wanting to help on the day is more than welcome – anything you would like to contribute is brilliant, from making cups of tea to running a workshop or supervising young folk. If you want to get involved, please contact Lausanne Tranter on 07816 141169