- This event has passed.
Obesity Awareness event
January 11 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
ABL are excited to be hosting a FREE ‘Raising the Awareness of Obesity’ event during National Obesity Week. They wish to raise awareness of the associated health risks and provide information on the programmes we are delivering for adults and families to tackle the rising issue of obesity across the city.
The event is targeted towards Health Professionals based in Hull, supporting you to:
- Help your patients/clients lose weight
- Find out about the weight management services for adults and children there are in Hull
- Learn how to talk to your patients/clients about their weight in a positive and engaging manner
- Discover how to refer your patients/clients to our services
- Sign up to receive feedback on your patients/clients outcomes whilst in our service
- Sign up to receive FREE raising the issue of obesity training for your practice
- Freebies and promotional items
The event is completely free to attend and there will be a range of fun interactive stations and a ‘raising the issue of obesity’ presentation by ABLs Chief Executive, Dr. Bedi. You will hear about some of our success stories and clients who have changed their life through engaging with the service.
A healthy buffet and chance to network will round off the evening.
Click here to book your place (click ‘sign up now’, complete your ‘contact information’ and ‘create an account’)
Alternatively please contact the office on 303541/ 344042 or email firstname.lastname@example.org stating
- The name of the attendee
- Phone number of attendee
- Email address of attendee
- Which service or practice you work for