- This event has passed.
Tendering for work – a guide to contracts and commissioning
February 24 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
For VCS organisations seeking to understand the processes involved in bidding for contract work, particularly those that have previously resourced their work through grants or donations. Suitable for staff or trustees that are, or are likely to be, involved in writing bids and tenders.
- Finding opportunities and registering with procurement sites
- The different terms and ‘jargon’ associated with tendering
- Meeting the requirements of a pre-qualifying questionnaire
- Responding to an invitation to tender
- Partnerships, consortia and sub-contracting
- Writing a good tender
Duration: Half day, Venue to be confirmed