- This event has passed.
The Human Firewall: Countering Cyber Risk
November 23 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
It is estimated that 90% of cyber-attacks can be prevented but organisations tend to focus on the technology and not the most effective defence – the Human Firewall. This event demonstrates how an organisations own staff can be an effective barrier to cyber-crime, ransomware attacks and data breaches.
Join and find out more about:
- Common cyber-attacks.
- Data protection issues.
- Case studies on business impact.
- How to develop your human firewall.
- Advice and planning.
- Useful and free resources available.
- Changing Direction of IS Security & Compliance
- Managing Insider Threats
- The Golden Triangle of Information Security
- Developing (and Sustaining) Cyber-Awareness
Norman Mortell, BA (Hons), Director of Operations – Agenda Screening Services.
Dr Dionysios Demetis, PhD, Lecturer in Management Systems – Hull University Business School, UK