- This event has passed.
Volunteers and the Law
Book before January 1st and receive a 10% Discount.
A popular and comprehensive course for anyone involved in managing volunteers.
This course will cover the following:
- Definitions of the term ‘volunteer’ and volunteer worker’.
- Points of convergence and divergence between paid staff and volunteers.
- The ten laws that impact on paid staff and volunteers.
- Contracts v volunteer agreements.
You will also learn about:
- Volunteers and data protection
- Employment rights and responsibilities
- Equality Law and Diversity Issues
- Health & Safety
- Human Rights
- Insurance and Taxation
- National Minimum Wage
- Welfare Benefits
If you would like to review any aspect of your volunteering policies please bring them or the query with you.
For queries or to book on this course please email email@example.com t 01724 845155
Course Fees: VANL Members £50 Non member VCS £60 Private and Statutory £80.00