MyCommunitySpace is a charity that provides premises and workspace for other charities to use. They run exhibitions and open days throughout the year in different areas of the UK, to raise awareness of both themselves and other charities, whilst also encouraging the unemployed, school leavers other students and the retired to seek volunteering opportunities.
Their aim is to
- Increase a marketing presence for your charity in your area
- Share volunteering opportunities with potential volunteers
- Secure volunteering interest for your charity
- Network with Volunteer Centres and local charities regarding volunteering
- Raise awareness of available space in your area
- Secure income for your charity from any space it would like to hire out
If you think your charity would benefit from this type of activity and additional volunteers, they are inviting you to be a part of their next exhibition, which takes place at
Ground Floor, Cherry Court, Ferensway, Hull, HU2 8LY
22nd February 2017: 11am – 2pm
23rd February 2017: 9am – 12pm
If you would like to show case your charity at their event, provide them with hi-resolution images of your logo and marketing material, which they will have made in to display boards.
This is a free service for your charity!
If you can’t give them suitable images, all you then need to do is give them permission to use information on your website and their designer will be able to create display boards.
In addition, if you are interested in utilising vacant space in your charity’s area, or have space you would like to hire out for additional income, MyCommunitySpace can help you !
For more information contact Ronnie Lindenberg on 0300 111 0500 or go to their website