Do you have an opinion about how things could be better or improved?
Do you want your say on local matters that affect you and your businesses?
Hull City Council run around four surveys each year.
Join the Enterprise Panel
The Enterprise Panel is open to all organisations with an interest in Hull, regardless of size, constitution or sector. It is open to private and public sector organisations as well as charities and social enterprises. The panel –
- make sure the views of local organisations are taken into account in local decision making
- help formulate a cohesive local view – such as a response to government policy
- develop better, more robust local information as a compliment to nationally gathered statistics
- inform and influence decisions that affect you and your organisation
You can also use the panel for your own data collection as members receive results of all surveys and can access a range of customer insight tools including –
- national statistics
- local statistics
- customer segmentation models
- support from the Enterprise Panel team
The Enterprise Panel is confidential with all results reported anonymously. Your details are not shared with anyone else.
You can also understand the views and needs of local residents through the People’s Panel
For more information Tel: 01482 300 300
Text: panel to 07795 563 000