The Foundation supports sporting activity or projects which provide opportunities for people who are disabled or otherwise disadvantaged to fulfill their potential and to develop other personal and life skills.
The Trustees welcome applications for the following types of project:
- Projects which provide a focus for skills development and confidence building through the medium of sport
- Projects that have a strong training and/or educational theme within a sporting activity
- Projects that provide sporting equipment or facilities for disabled or disadvantaged people
- Projects with a high degree of community involvement
- Projects that help to engage children or young people at risk of crime, truancy or addiction
Apply any time.