Fantastic opportunity for North East Lincolnshire Social Entrepreneurs
The Key Fund and CERT, funded by the Big Lottery Fund, are offering organisations the opportunity to get involved in the Incubator Project.
They are looking for organisations in North East Lincolnshire that have the ambition to start new enterprises that tackle the problems facing the local community. They are particularly interested in projects that address health and social care issues.
Could you benefit from;
• Access to funding and investment (including grant funding for qualifying health and social care projects)
• Developing your ideas in conjunction with the area’s leading social investor
• The opportunity to work alongside commissioners and procurers of services in the
public sector including Social Prescribing
• Mentoring by sector experts – people who can take your ideas from the beginning through to earning sustainable income
• A series of masterclass workshops that help you to develop all aspects of the business, delivered by specialists and including guest speakers who have developed their own successful social enterprises.
• The opportunity to work with other like-minded people
To take part you need to ;
• Be starting a new social enterprise
• Be located in North East Lincolnshire
• Commit to 6 one-day workshops over 6 months
The incubator project is free of charge to qualifying organisations but places
are strictly limited and organisations will be selected by a panel based on
the quality of their application and the idea that they wish to develop.
The programme will commence in September 2017
To apply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form