The Butterflies Memory Loss Support Group is a registered charity that supportst people experiencing memory loss or who have had a diagnosis of dementia, and their carers. They hold a number of social drop in sessions around the city. At each group you will find others to chat to, have a cuppa and there will be an activity for you to join in with if you want to.
Here is a list of when and where the groups are.
Please get in touch if you want more information by phone: 07821 519212; email email@example.com or check their website for more details of each group Butterflies – Memory Loss Support Group
- Men’s Group: Club House Community Centre, Garden Village – every Monday (except Bank Holidays) £3 each
- Butterflies North: Trinity Methodist Church – 1st Wednesday of every month £3 each
- Butterflies George Cooke Singers music group – 1st Friday of every month Derringham Bank Methodist Church £3 each
- Butterflies West: Derringham Bank Church – 2nd Wednesday of every month £3 each
- Social Group – 2nd Friday of every month (various venues across the city) £2 each
- Butterflies Central: 2nd Floor, 94 Alfred-Gelder Street – 3rd Thursday of every month
- Butterflies Cottingham Methodist Church, Hallgate – 3rd Friday of every month £3 each
There will also be an opportunity to join them throughout 2017 as part of their Creative Communities Project for Hull2017