Opens: Monday 31 July 2017 with a closing date of Friday 20 October 2017.
In its first 5 rounds of funding (2012-2016) the Fund has awarded a total of nearly £400k to 119 projects.
In 2017 the Fund will award grants of up to £5,000 to local projects working in the communities of Efficiency North’s social housing landlord members who use Efficiency North’s frameworks. In line with Efficiency North’s goals to make a difference in the region, the Fund backs projects that:
- support the local pound;
- offer opportunities for local jobs and training;
- are environmentally friendly;
- support mental and physical wellbeing;
- provide long term benefits for the local community.
4 Free Application Guidance Events
To offer as much assistance as possible to all community groups interested in applying to the fund, Efficiency North is hosting 4 free events in the North, South, West and East of the region.
These events will:
- showcase what groups have already achieved in their communities with cash received;
- guide project leaders through the application process.
Speakers will include community group leaders and EN’s Social Value Manager Paul Mitchell.