Deadline 14th November
Voluntary Action is a registered charity working to support and develop voluntary and community activity throughout North Lincolnshire. They are looking to appoint a: Family Support Coordinator to develop and deliver a volunteer support package for families living with substance misuse issues and problems.
Salary: NJC SCP: 27 – 28 £24,174 – £24,964 pro rata per annum funded by the Big Lottery until 2019 Hours of work: The post will be for 30 hours per week: The hours will need to be worked flexibly to include some evening and weekend work. (They will consider job share applications).
The successful candidate will work with the existing Family Support Worker to develop and deliver the Family Foundations North Lincs Support Programme. Family Foundations aims to address the significant risks for children and young people living in an environment in which substance misuse is the norm, by delivering a bespoke service aimed at meeting the whole needs of the family around achieving a substance free life, supporting the family to aspire to and achieve positive goals, reducing school exclusions and overall achieving positive change.
The post holders will:
- Take responsibility for providing leadership and management of the project.
- Deliver high standards of practice in supporting clients and their children
- Ensure the effective day to day management of the project
- Ensure inclusion and diversity in all aspects of the work.
They are looking for applicants:
- with significant experience in a similar role, at a similar level
- An ability to devise and deliver personal development activities to support vulnerable people or families
- Experience of managing paid staff or volunteers
- Experience of identifying, managing and minimising risks.
Closing date: 14 November 2017 Interviews: tbc
Please note: C.V.’s not accepted