Humber Community Advice Services (H-CAS) have a volunteering opportunity in information, advice and guidance work.
Give H-CAS a few hours of your time every week and they will give you free training, work experience and the opportunity to make new friends.
The holder of the position will:
- Be interested in making a positive difference in other people’s lives, especially those from minority ethnic communities.
- Receive clients and direct them to the right place /office.
- Provide guidance to the organisation’s clients; making phone calls and preparing correspondence on their behalf as necessary.
- Deal with face to face, telephone and e-mail enquiries.
- Carry out such other duties as assigned.
In return, you can expect to:
- Receive training relevant to the role.
- Be treated as a valued member of the organisation’s team.
- Get support from a dedicated supervisor and other members of staff in the organisation.
- (As part of a friendly team) Have the chance to make new friends.
For any further information or for an application pack please phone: 01482 236460 or 07914 635641 or e-mail: email@example.com