The Butterflies Memory Loss Support Group is an established local charity who provide social groups for those with a diagnosis of dementia or who are worried about their memory.
They are always on the look out for new volunteers to join the team; currently they are looking for:
- Kitchen assistants to help with snacks, drinks and the washing up.
- Befrienders who can help members in the sessions
- People to help set up and pack away for the groups.
- Help with fundraising
What they will give you
- Training in Dementia awareness and access to various training opportunities which will help you in your life.
- Valuable experience for your CV.
- You are volunteering for an organisation who are well respected in Hull and the East Riding.
- Build your confidence and self esteem.
- Friendship and support.
- The occasional night/afternoon social event.
What the members give you
Nothing can feel as good as knowing you have made a difference to someone’s life
For more information please contact them on 07821 519212 or email email@example.com